Monday, October 13, 2014

The Seven Deadly Sins Book Tag!


I saw someone did a book tag on their blog the other day and decided to do it as well since I have nothing else to do. I don't know who created this or else I'd give credit where credit is due. 

Greed
What is your most inexpensive book? What is your most expensive book? 
My most inexpensive books are the ones that were given to me as gifts or ones I got for free on my kindle. My most recent free book was Cursed by Jennifer L Armentrout on my kindle. But since that's too easy I'll pick something else! So I chose Angelfire by Courtney Allison Moulton that I found in a used bookstore for $2! I have not read this book yet, but it is on the list! I'll get to it eventually. 




As for my most expensive, I got The Mortal Instruments box set by Cassandra Clare. I don't remember how much I paid for this exactly, butI think it was relatively cheap since I got it from Barnes & Noble online and they have pretty good deals. It's the most expensive book purchase of mine though because every book I purchase I use coupons or buy online so they are cheaper! 




Wrath
What author do you have a love/hate relationship with?
This is a pretty hard question because I love every single author that I read. The only one I can think of is Nicholas Sparks. I used to read all of his books because I was such a hopeless romantic and loved romance stories when I was younger, but as I got older, his books began to annoy me to no end. Now I have officially given up on his books and refuse to read anything he writes. Every single book is basically the same thing with different characters in a different North/South Carolina town with some tragedy. I am just over it and get annoyed that every single one of his books is turning into a movie. Just stop already. 

Gluttony
What book have you devoured over and over with no shame?
Most definitely The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins. I have read this trilogy countless times and it's definitely my all time favorite.










Sloth
What book have you neglected reading due to laziness?
Under the Never Sky by Veronica Rossi takes this one because it's been on my shelf for over a year and I just can't finish it. I read about 70 pages and set it down. I just couldn't get into it no matter how excited I was to read it. I don't really know why. Maybe it's because of the sci-fi aspect to it, but I definitely need to just get this done.







Pride
What book do you talk about most in order to sound like an intellectual reader?
I don't do this? But I guess I'll choose The Great Gatsy by F. Scott Fitzgerald just because it was my favorite book I had to read while I was in high school. Good thing I ended up enjoying it.









Lust
What attributes do you find attractive in male or female characters?
*Sigh* book boyfriends. We all have so many. As for me, I love the sassy, witty sense of humor. Guys that are also romantic, protective, strong, a little bad boy but sweet to you. I'm not going to lie, I'm also a sucker for guys with black hair and blue eyes (*cough* William Herondale *cough*). 




Envy
What book would you most like to receive as a gift?
I guess we can just add my whole TBR list on Goodreads for this (hehe). But I'd actually really like a hardcover box set of Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor since I haven't read this series yet and I really, really want to! 

1 comment:

  1. Totally agree with you on Nicholas Sparks. Someday I will read the Hunger Games, someday.
    blessings, jill

    ReplyDelete