Wednesday, April 1, 2015

March Wrap-up

MARCH WRAP-UP
This month was a great reading month for me! I read a grand total of 10 books! I am really proud of myself because I was feeling rather lazy while reading, but I pushed through because all of these were pretty great. 

1) Percy Jackson and the Olympians: The Lightening Thief by Rick Riordan: ★★★★
2) The Sea of Monsters by Rick Riordan: ★★★★★
3) The Titan's Curse by Rick Riordan: ★★★★★
4) The Battle of the Labyrinth by Rick Riordan: ★★★★★
5) The Last Olympian by Rick Riordan: ★★★★★ 
6) Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard: ★★★★★
7) Ugly Love by Colleen Hoover: ★★★★★
8) Dreams of Gods & Monsters by Laini Taylor: ★★★★★
9) Steadfast by Claudia Gray: ★★★★
10) The Longest Ride by Nicholas Sparks: ★★★★★

1 comment:

  1. You read The Longest Ride!? You will have to tell me about it as the movie looks good, but I would rather read the book first....well duh, I just noticed the review, will check that, lol.
    blessings, jill

    ReplyDelete