Thursday, September 18, 2014

A Little FYI on How I Rate My Books

Hello all! I thought I would take the time to give a quick overview on how exactly I rate the books I read. Since I am using a Goodreads rating system I have decided to rate books in the following manner:

★ = I did not care for it or I hated it so I just did not finish the book. (rarely happens)

★★= I did not care for it/hated it, but I did finish it. Most likely will not continue the series.

★★★= I liked it. It was okay, most likely continue the series. 

★★★★= I loved it. But there were still flaws in my opinion. 

★★★★★= I LOVED IT! IT WAS AMAZING! IT'S FLAWLESS. GIVE ME THE NEXT BOOK NOW! I NEED IT, LIKE YESTERDAY. 

I hope this helps! Five star rating systems can be a little tricky and who knows I may expand my rating system as I get more comfortable writing reviews (I am no pro by any means). But for now, this is what I will use. 

Hope everyone is having a great week! 

Happy reading!
Randee


No comments:

Post a Comment