Wednesday, November 5, 2014

October Wrap Up

So I just checked all the books I read in October and I am quite impressed with myself. I read a grand total of...*drum roll please* 12 books! I hope November is just as successful because I have entered a reading slump. ): These are the only books I read that I own right now. I checked out a few books from the library so I don't own them obviously.

  1. Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn
  2. The Infinite Sea by Rick Yancey
  3. Cursed by Jennifer L. Armentrout
  4. Megan Meade's Guide to the McGowan Boys by Kate Brian
  5. yolo by Lauren Myracale
  6. The Geography of You and Me by Jennifer E. Smith
  7. The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight by Jennifer E. Smith
  8. Obsidian by Jennifer L. Armentrout
  9. Onyx by Jennifer L. Armentrout
  10. Opal by Jennifer L. Armentrout
  11. Origin by Jennifer L. Armentrout
  12. Opposition by Jennifer L. Armentrout

No comments:

Post a Comment